Thread: Carnival Attractions Maps for a Horror Adventure

Post Carnival Attractions Maps for a Horror Adventure

I'm looking for a cartographer to create 15-20 individual attraction maps that DMs can choose from to create a custom carnival. This is for an upcoming D&D adventure which will be posted to the DMs Guild and possibly available in print on demand. While I'm a newer creator to the guild, I want to deliver quality rather than quantity. My portfolio is available here.

The maps will not be extremely large; I highly doubt any individual attraction - with the exception of the circus tent - will exceed 60ft in diameter. Each attraction will be featured on its respective attraction page. When assembled, the attractions essentially make a dungeon of their own.

There's a lot of opportunity for variety in this project. Some attractions include:
    - a 15-foot rectangular games booth
    - a circus in the big top
    - funhouse pavilion
    - house of horrors

Ideally, I'm looking for someone who can then put these as .pngs that I could include as tokens for a make-your-own map pack on an empty field (patches of grass and dirt) for online games.

Timeline. The timeline for these will be relatively tight. In order to have this submission ready for print on Demand, I'd like to have the maps completed by early-to-mid September.

Budget. This is a tricky project to price. Each map is roughly the size of a room in a dungeon, though some have multiple floors. Expect fair rates for a 2-floor dungeon.

Thank you for your time!
    - Justice, Norse DM

Very cool, I love making assets. I did make this multi-floor dungeon and I have a full portfolio of examples of fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, gamemasters, and novels. Your portfolio looks great and this project sounds like a lot of fun for the right artist.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hey Justin,

I'd also be interested in working on this project with you, my portfolio can be found at https://kate_moody.artstation.com and if you feel my skills could fit your needs feel free to email me at kateam@optonline.net.

Kate

Hello Justice,

I'm a Scottish map-maker and illustrator, and my portfolio is here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/, with my pricelist here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/prices/. If my style serves what you're looking for, you can get in touch with me at ryan@ryansthomason.com.

I just want to say thank you for the responses. I'm going to take a look at your porfolios and reach out if I have questions! Thank you very much.

Hi I might be interested in this if you want you can check my portfolio here and contact me here : tonelstef at msn dot com
    bonus I am Italian.