Thread: fishcenter map

Default fishcenter map

hello! i was interested in commissioning a map for the adult swim television series fishcenter live. the adult swim studios in atlanta, georgia recently acquired a new aquarium with live rock structures. a few of the hosts drew up a silly map based on the live rock and other structures. Note: I'm not really attached to a few of the names like the plateau, etc. i would probably suggest names of old fish (via Wikipedia).

i'm mostly looking for a price estimate at the moment, but from there i can pay via paypal (most ideal for me). please feel free to email me at b.bird.person@gmail.com! thank you!

I'm not completely sure what sort of map you're looking for, but I'm sure we can get that cleared up. On https://fantasymapshop.com/commissioning-requests/ you can check my pricing system and you'll also find my portfolio on the website

I am also a cartoonist/comic artist. It seems like maybe you want more of a cartoon of this map rather than cartography of this map? Anyway, my fantasy maps include customized drawings for hellscapes for Dungeons and Dragons 5e campaigns so I'm sure I could do you a fish tank. It'd be a 100% custom cartoon full of little fish tank details so it wouldn't be a cheaper map I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Tiana; 08-20-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!