Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Animated Battle Maps of land, villages and towns. (A Patreon Project)

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    WOW. You do so much work for your players. They should pay you money to play at that game, LOL

Great job. It is all just so much great work. I would love to have a projector for my D&D table, but alas, we just play on a simple hexagonal play map that I draw the dungeon/city they are battling in/on.

Keep up the good work brother!!

Del
    thanks can be a bit of work, but i find drawing relaxing... and as long as they stay in town enough i get milage out of a map..

Guild Member

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LxAW93N.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	119840

The City of Esrye (WIP)

On the edge of The kingdom Ryland surrounded by marsh land, to the south and the broad river to the north,. Sits the trading city of Esrye, Its changes has many a time and each ruler has left their mark on the castle defences and keep.

Want To See More?

This is a full 3d of about 2.5km2 City, so when i split it down into tiles is going to be ALOT of images and as i am planning various zoom levels right down to street level its going to be a real lot just for top down images let alone know who many perspectives i export.

support me on https://www.patreon.com/RPGLandMaps/ and get the entire city map when released

Many thanks

Guild Member

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uG5OrDm.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	119869

Manged to get enough done to output a overview map. A bit more before final publish. This had at its base a MFCG map svg export, a few tweeks to work with what i needed for my campaign, like removing some buildings from inner wards and adding marshlands and the double city wall

Many thanks MFCG for the base

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234