Thread: Hello

Guild Member

Post Hello

Hi.
    I am a draftperson, (who started on drawing board ages ago ) who likes to just draw, be it maps or anything. I aslo speclise in 3d computer graphics, visulation, and animation, all of which is realy helpfull for GM'ing my current roleplay campain.

Many thanks

p.s sorry for spelling but midly dyslexic...

Do you know the mysteries of how to get a seamless 2D JPG texture turned into a height mapped texture which can be brought into a program like World Creator?

You could probably train your auto-correct to compensate, your spelling isn't awful, the typos are pretty mild compared to some, I make a similar amount when typing that I have to correct afterwards using the squiggly red line myself. I guess I have mild dyslexia, because when I get anxious, I can't remember the difference between bdpq, and most of the time, I have to be extremely meticulous with numbers because they turn into each other in my brain and don't stick unless I try really hard (memorized my SIN for example). I think it's your imagination that counts the most.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Guild Member

hi... height mapped texture <-- do you meen normal map or a terrian map .. or do you have a example, as i might do