Thread: Detailed Dungeon Level Map

Map Detailed Dungeon Level Map

Hello! I’m looking for someone to detail a pre-existing dungeon level map (see below).

The map is 20x12 (standard graph paper grid). Would like to keep it to that ratio and hi-res.

The level is called the Kennel. It’s where all the were-folk and dire animals live.

I’m looking for someone to reinterpret this layout to fit this theme in a black and white OSR-style (see example attached).

The “rooms” must occupy the same space in the grid, but I don’t want them to all be the same size.

The doorways should obviously be doorways, but since this is the Kennels, they should be openings for the denizens to run through.

The secret doors are open to interpretation.

Raster is fine.

I will retain reproduction rights to the map.

I’m willing to pay 25$ by PayPal or Venmo.

If interested please email me here ->

Kevin—at—zontco.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	level3.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	800.8 KB 
ID:	124754

examples:

Name:	example1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	124755

Name:	example2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	318.7 KB 
ID:	124756

Hi there!

I just wanted to comment that while still possible, you are asking for a map for 25$ with reproduction rights.
    If by reproduction rights you mean to buy a commercial license - which will give you the commercial to modify, resell and publish but always credit the artist - have in mind that most artist charge x4 or x5 times the base price for that kind of license... so you might wanna drop a few coins more.

UPDATE! Found someone for the job. thank you for all your responses!

Whoever took this job: have some respect for yourself and your time.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Whoever took this job: have some respect for yourself and your time.
    Someone is probably having a great time following his or her passion, making maps, helping out someone who is in need of a map and even getting some money for that. I can't imagine a better way to respect yourself and your time than by following your passion and do what you really love doing.

On-topic: glad you found someone and hope you'll get a great map!

I fully agree with you here Tiana, if I really *had* to accept a $25 job it would be done in biro on printer paper and I would be thoroughly disgusted with the entire thing. Ish, there are so many things I don't agree with in those two lines I don't even know where to start.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to talk about it