Thread: Eco players?

Discuss Eco players?

I was wondering if other people had bought Eco and if people were interested in setting up a server.
    It's just an idea I'm throwing because my computer definitely can't handle hosting one.

Eco is a game were you have to save the planet from a meteor by unlocking advanced technologies.
    As you progress in the game, you need to harvest more and more resources to advance while making sure you don't destroy the ecosystem.
    The game favour a strong cooperation where people can specialize and trade goods.

Anyway, we can turn off the meteor and have a more casual experience.

Blog Entries

That sounds like fun. It reminds me of the older versions of XCOM - Apocalypse and the others in the series.

But you could ask Robbie if he was interested in hosting the game on the guild server. I am not familiar with how much server space or how much of its compute capabilities were burning on it but I do know that its a dedicated server with very high internet bandwidth so an ideal platform for hosting such a game. If it could run without affecting the guild forums then it would be fine but if it slowed it down or whatever then maybe not such a good idea. He may say that if you become a guild supporter then you can get access to the game. But these are not my decisions.

EDIT: Ah Windows 10 might be an issue !
    Last edited by Redrobes; 09-11-2019 at 08:16 AM.