Thread: Cheers everyone! ☕

Default Cheers everyone! ☕

Greetings, I'm Michael, the amateur artist behind Coffee Cartography Co. I'm not actually a legit full-fledged business, but it'd be a dream-come-true to achieve that one day. I aim to create epic fantasy worlds and encourage others to pursue their creative passions as well.

I struggle with procrastination, perfectionism, and low self-confidence. My intention is to combat against these internal struggles by speaking openly about them and learning a new craft with an open mind and an internet community. I did not grow up drawing, but I did grow up loving maps and in February 2019 I discovered the amazing work of Josh Stolarz (go follow him on Instagram @joshstolarz) and immediately knew I wanted to learn fantasy cartography.

I've been practicing with pencil & pen this year but can't wait to also begin making digital works as well. Adobe Photoshop is my second language

Shout out to Domino44 for bringing me to this wonderful community. I'm looking forward to poking around and seeing what all is here.

Cheers! ☕

Hey! Great to see you here! Welcome to the guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
    Hey! Great to see you here! Welcome to the guild!
    Thanks so much!

hello michael! welcome to the guild! i'm sure this community will help lift the burdens of your struggle.

Can't wait to see examples of what you are doing!
    Be well and be welcome Michael,
    --Ron--
    PS: Domino44 the maps on your site are really beautiful. Wow!

Greetings Michael, welcome to the guild! Your Instagram is filled with great pieces I can't wait to see more.
    Portfolio - Instagram - Contact
    open for commissions