Thread: Re-imagination of my D&D World map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re-imagination of my D&D World map

Artist has been choosen for this project!
    Thank you for your consideration!

Hey all!
    Im a DM for close group of friends. when we started playing about 2 years ago, i tried making a world map that we went after. they still use the same map today (it aint pretty) and i thought it was time to give it abit of a update.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Veras.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	518.9 KB 
ID:	117674

The stuff i added when it comes to forests/rivers/mountains and cities are just the "biggest/essential" ones. so i would very much like to add a bunch of stuff to the map like towns/villagers and smaller stuff. and if you as the map maker have ideas be more than welcome to add those.
    i will be more than happy to provide list of new names for example; villages and towns so you don´t have to focus on that. So basically, see my map as a rough draw.
    And i can also compile a list the briefly goes over how the different continents work, what kind of ppl that lives there and lore from specific places there.

Commission: starting out at around 150$ via paypal (im not sure what this is worth since im inexperienced with this so i apologize if its low, but im happy to discuss a increased payment if i could do it in 2 or 3 installments)

Style: I would like a map in the style of "critical roles" maps and "middle earth", so not clolorized but not B/W either, more brownish warm color (see picture for reference). I would also like it digital since ill be hiring a decal firm close by, to print it out to have several copies of it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Dwendalian-Empire-Map-600px_37a825e6-243a-4f7d-9139-d3803845cfb5_720x.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	834.3 KB 
ID:	117672 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81lEjKzRzsL._SL1300_.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	442.4 KB 
ID:	117673

Size: Not sure what to say here, i´m hoping to be able to print it out in both A1 and A2 sizes. which is : A1: 594 x 841 mm or 23.4 x 33.1 inches. A2: 420 x 594 mm or 16.5 x 23.4 inches, But A1 is quite large so i don´t mind if the details gets alittle fuzzy.

Deadline: No real deadline, preferly this year?

Copyright: Its just made for my homebrew stuff, so no copyright needed, if the artist wanna use it after to other stuff be my guest ^^,

Contact details: Viktor.gustafsson (At) live (Dot) com , Discord at: Ravenfist89#3478

If there is any other question just send me a email or msg on discord. hope this information is enough!

Thank you for your time and consideration!
    Last edited by Ravenfist89; 09-20-2019 at 08:27 PM.