Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sept/Oct '19 Lite Challenge: A Volcano and some dwarfs

Wow, this looks awesome! It's great to see a place like this created in 3D, makes it feel so real.

This is the view I think I'm going to base the final on. You can see everything pretty clearly, and it seems like an ok composition. Not sure if maybe a differnt shot would be better. I think I'll have to do some light adjustment to get some better shadows though.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dwarf volcano progress3.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	823.0 KB 
ID:	118073

I like this view, although I think I would like to see a bit more of the lower part of the sculpt, so that there is more space between the dwarven made structures and the edge of the map.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dwarf volcano progress6.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	118126
    I was hoping to get at least some labels in before the time was up, but it doesn't look likely as I'm tired now. So many holidays...

Edit:Oh yeah check this out: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/e0WBy6 it showed up in my artstation feed today and I thought it appropriate for this contest.
    Last edited by Falconius; 10-14-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Come on, Falconius, you promised us a proper Cycles render, and there we have a default black background... You are nothing but a tease and heart breaker. lol

Today we have Thanksgiving in Canada; I celebrated it by eating a bunch of cupcakes from Walmart, and now feeling a bit nauseous. I hope your holidays are equally punishing.

It looks like a great concept to play with, anyway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12