Thread: Map of an Elvish Wingship

Default Map of an Elvish Wingship

Good afternoon,

I am seeking a quality map for our Elvish wingship in my campaign — The Emerald Eye. I have a very rough sketch I can share if you’re willing to take this job on. However, I am no artist and I would like the sketch to be cleaned up and drawn digitally to be placed in a PNG or JPEG format to be used on Roll20

Thank you!

Hello Aaron,

I'd be able to help you with this - my portfolio is here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/Mapmaking/, and I have several years' experience in hand-drawn maps that I can scale for use in Roll20. If my style suits, I can be contacted through ryan.s.thomason@gmail.com.

I might be able to help you if I get a more specific understanding of your specific project. Feel free to email me at ralarismaps@gmail.com

you can also check out my past works here.

I can do other stuff if that isn't what you are looking for specifically. It seems you are looking for more of a Battle map is that right?

Kay

I have recently figured out how to make battle maps and tokens for Roll20. I don't have any examples in my fantasy map portfolio though. I'm quite interested in the concept though, if you would rather a digital map.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Guild Novice

Hi Aaron, I am a cartographer for hire working as an apprentice over at lizardinkmaps.com. I may be able to help you out with this commission, you can view my portfolio at https://www.lizardinkmaps.com/portfolio and here is my email if you would like to get in contact with me! Leslieann@lizardinkmaps.com

If you email me with a detailed inquiry about the project, I’ll get back to you within a day.

Regards,
    LeslieAnn