Thread: I need help with a map

Default I need help with a map

First of all I totally suck at map making, never getting it how I see it in my head to come out on paper. I currently have a map I found on line, a doomsday map of the world from at 2012 if not earlier. I like the map but it lacks terrain and has white diagrams of where states and countries used to be as well as ne land masses and some additions to current land masses. I am hoping someone can take that map and add terrain (jungles, forest, rivers etc.) I would be perfectly happy is someone took a topographical map of the world and edited to look like this one. It is the setting for my homebrew world for a 1e AD&D game. I willing to discuss payment as I know time is valuable, so if you can help me please let me know and I will give you my email and we can discuss details. I would really appreciate any help with this at all. Thank you.

Job is now taken Thank you
    Last edited by jtconaway; 10-19-2019 at 12:08 PM. Reason: job taken

Hi, I'd love to work something out with you. Here's my portfolio, https://www.artstation.com/visionary_cartography

If you're interested send me an email at: joshuaeisenberg98@gmail.com

I hope we can work something out!

I don't know what kind of apocalypse you want, but if it's watery, this is fun. http://www.floodmap.net/

Anyway, I have a couple of post apocalyptic maps in my portfolio of custom maps for AD&D but nothing of the scale you are describing. The project sounds interesting so if you'd like feel free to get in touch with me.

Cheers

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    I don't know what kind of apocalypse you want, but if it's watery, this is fun. http://www.floodmap.net/

Anyway, I have a couple of post apocalyptic maps in my portfolio of custom maps for AD&D but nothing of the scale you are describing. The project sounds interesting so if you'd like feel free to get in touch with me.

Cheers
    I would like to see what you think of the map, I can send it to you and we can talk. How should I contact you?

Quote Originally Posted by jtconaway View Post
    I would like to see what you think of the map, I can send it to you and we can talk. How should I contact you?
    You can always email me at calthyechild@gmail.com. I prefer asynchronous communication and don't tend to come on Discord very often, not without being pre-scheduled.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!