Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk Urban Zone Map

Screens in the cells because even while incarcerated, we're gonna make sure you're exposed to that dystopian advertising. And no, you can't turn it off.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Last Modern/Cyberpunk/Sci-Fi map for the night I think, this is the flop house, which could alternatively serve as a brothel. This is the last of the larger maps... enjoy!

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flophouse-brothel.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	2.79 MB 
ID:	118616
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Don't know how useful this is, but somebody asked for some mean streets, so I created an intersection of 2 two-lane roads with parking on each side. Instead of placing buildings with interiors, I just put in rooftops over single and double story+ structures. It is even sized for dropping in one of my smaller sized maps like the Ramen Shop, etc. A good place for a gun battle on the streets of the city, I suppose... enjoy!

GP

Name:	intersection.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	118630
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

I was going to do two quick maps for the cyberpunk/modern set, but it turned out to be three, two of them being smaller maps. First I created a Gun Shop, an enticing target, but well protected. Secondly I created a Burrito Stand, with outside eating area. Both the stand, the convenience store, perhaps more requires additional storage area than original maps provided, so a refrigerated cargo container is the third map that can sit behind any of those locations... enjoy!

GP

Name:	gunshop.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	118637Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burrito-stand.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	903.6 KB 
ID:	118638Click image for larger version. 

Name:	container-storage.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	778.8 KB 
ID:	118639
    DrivethruRPG store

This is a great collection of maps that you are sharing.
    Thank you.

You're welcome!

Next map for the set is a simple parking lot. Many of the structures in this set could use the benefit of a parking lot in adjacent placement, so here's one to fill that niche. I'm working on a pawn shop and an engineer/electronic repair shop as the next two, and probably a typical office and a bank to wrap things up... enjoy!

GP

Name:	parking-lot.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	118652
    DrivethruRPG store

A tech shop is the next modern/cyberpunk/sci-fi map with a 3D printer at the rear to print components, tools and parts as needed. Enjoy!

Name:	tech-shop.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	118658
    DrivethruRPG store

Pawnshop is the next modern, cyberpunk, sci-fi encounter scale map... enjoy!

GP

Name:	pawn-shop.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	118684
    DrivethruRPG store

Next modern/cyberpunk/sci-fi map is the small bank branch. One more to go, then I'll prep this as a product for release... enjoy!

GP

Name:	bank-small.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	118690
    DrivethruRPG store

Nice! and dude, you totally had me busting up with the whole "and who's going to pay $10 for ramen ever...not me." LOL, easily the funniest thing I've ever heard you post on here.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast