Thread: Towns and Villages of Doresten Province

Default Towns and Villages of Doresten Province

Hey again! This is the companion Post to "Dorsten Province: Work in Progress". I wanted to start drawing up some of the possible starting villages for my wife to choose from.

Welcome to Potterhelm, Rivenwalk and Stapleton!! That was the order in which they are created and I am really happy with how they turned out, I think Stapleton is my favourite. Again, these maps were created in Wonderdraft with assets from 2-min Tabletop (Seriously, check this guy out). There are even assets for interiors (i knew there is a separate board but I didn't want to make 3 separate posts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Potterhelm.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	590.9 KB 
ID:	118434

Name:	Rivenwalk.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	118431

Name:	Stapleton.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	118433

Name:	House.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	118432

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Good looking maps. As an Amateur (Semi-pro??) though, I prefer the freedom of my pen and imagination than to programs that uses WYSIWYG... I suppose though, if you can make your own assets, that would make it a much better program to use.

Love the maps!
    Del

Thank you for your comments delgondahntelius!

I have no actual talent with pen that would allow me to come anywhere close to accomplishing something like this lol. That is why I like the assistance of Wonderdraft. All of the coloured ground textures were painted by hand though; and most of the most amazing features about the software is the ability and create and load your own assets into the program.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Well... I will have to look into it then

Del