I do hope you'll forgive me for being impolite. I don't like what I'm doing : being absent from the Guild for weeks, and suddenly come back with something to show. But if it's not today, it won't be until next year ^^

So.
It started as a normal day.
For some reason, I woke up this morning with an idea about a map of Australia. A lovely little concept. Coat of arms, nice parchment effects, a few colors, maybe a kangaroo somewhere. I started working on my current commission, but the Australia map idea started to mutate. It became something weird about a coat of arms for a zebra. Then it started to become something more Medieval. Which made me think about my small Polar map from last year. 'loved the calligraphy and I talked about it yesterday with someone. And suddenly... I was sketching something in my sketchbook, and things became out of control. For start I planned a map in the background, but the coat of arms... the coat of arms... and the letters, and... nah, out of control, that's it.

Anyway... wish you a happy Halloween everyone !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LandsOfHalloween_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	203.7 KB 
ID:	118439

And now... My rep finger knows there's a ton of new maps I'll love from you all, and I can't wait to discover them as soon as I'll be able to find a few hours on the forum.

(And for those who are interested : the not-really-a-map-of-the-Lands-of-Halloween is available on my InPrnt here !)