Hello everyone! This prompt seemed like just the opportunity to put a few ideas together. In part, I like the excuse to start small. A 2x6" bookmark feels a little less intimidating than a vast and empty canvas.

The story: The Well at the World's End, by William Morris
After stumbling across this, I've been itching to try mapping its geography and places. And for some added inspiration; not only is the story a minor classic of early fantasy- but the first-edition printing from Morris' Kelmscott Press is a thing of wonder, crafted in reminiscence of medieval manuscripts of old.

But alas, it has no map!

And so how to take up the challenge? I've been appreciating the labors of the guild's KMAlexander in deconstructing historical maps to create an abundance of brushes, but hadn’t yet tried them out. And, the latest brush set, Ogilby seemed like just the thing for this challenge, and this story, and so here we are. (Thanks KMAlexander!)

So... Do on thy hauberk and thy war gear and join Ralph of Upmeads, with the Lady of Abundance, as they try the adventure of The Well at the World’s End.

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bookmark3.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	399.0 KB 
ID:	118450

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forest.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	118449
Friends in need meet in the wildwood. Woodcut from the Kelmscott Press edition (1896).