Quote Originally Posted by Ifrix View Post
Hmmm, I do have one idea for this. However, should it be related to the city of Guild and the library therein or can we offer up our own unique, abstract take on the "spirit of the Guild"?
That idea wouldn't really work as a scroll though, so I can probably come up with something else if not.
Go for spirit of the Guild. Scroll or parchment or whatnot is more ideal, but just make sure that it feels like it was somehow archived at the library.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCB View Post
What a challenging... hum... challenge. I don't know yet what I would do, but I will.
Just have fun with it.
Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
Do you mean... making simple ? Oh, G... don't you know me better ?
Hehehe, yes, of course. You will make it so much more complex. And splendid.
Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
Very interesting and open for interpretation idea. I hope i can join that one too.
I hope so too. Even if just to join in the fun.
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCB View Post
Because I'm an apprentice at the Cartographers' Guild (that what's it's written on my badge), I've imagined an apprentice story, a discussion between his master about one of his maps. The apprentice has received an envelope with the annotated map and with the hand-written answer.
Excellent.
Quote Originally Posted by Pomb View Post
Neat challenge Idea! I'm also hoping I can carve time to do something! TIME it's what we need, it ticks on by so fast.
Very true. That's why I made it a 2 month challenge.
Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
Yikes, I want to do this so much. I've got some busy time ahead of me but we'll see as there is also a chance for some downtime....oh man, I want to get in on this.
Hopefully everyone will be able to jump in with some sort of map.