Thread: Hello cartographers!

Default Hello cartographers!

My name is Alex and I live in England. I'm an artist that usually sculpts/draws fantasy things. I've always enjoyed world building and finally have some maps completed/near completion so I'm ready to dive into this new world of cartography. Having never been a part of a forum like this it's quite daunting. I have no idea what i'm doing, but hopefully i'll figure it out ^^ The maps I've seen in the gallery have been absolutely phenomenal, I look forward to getting acquainted with you all in future x.

Blog Entries

Hi Alex, welcome to the guild. Curious about your "sculpts" - we dont have too many of those on here. Do you have anything to show ? I sculpted a 25mm ninja mini-fig once and made a couple of wargaming scenes but thats about it.

Hi and thank you, I've done all sorts of things animals, dragons, fairies etc. I also did a ninja once haha. They are in all sorts of sizes, I've only dabbled in miniatures a little. I wasn't sure if posting that sort of thing on here was appropriate? I was just going to post maps. I have a facebook page (A.lanfear - Maker of Things) and an Instagram (al.makerofthings) if you wanted to check them out

Just noticed I hit "reply to thread" and not "reply" directly your post yesterday, lots to learn haha so my response is down below.