Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Land of Snow and Ice

I'm so glad to see people making good use of Alexander's work, he really has gone out of his way to produce fabulous resources.

I think you managed to get the feeling of a real map down pretty nicely. There is a great texture to this, and the faded color tones contribute to the antique feeling. It looks a little too busy to my eye at places, but I do have to admire the detail in which the place is shown here. A carefully crafted map, I'm sure your readers will be pleased.

Oh, by the way: what is that font you used for the Citadel names and such? I'd love to add that one to my collection too.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I'm so glad to see people making good use of Alexander's work, he really has gone out of his way to produce fabulous resources.

I think you managed to get the feeling of a real map down pretty nicely. There is a great texture to this, and the faded color tones contribute to the antique feeling. It looks a little too busy to my eye at places, but I do have to admire the detail in which the place is shown here. A carefully crafted map, I'm sure your readers will be pleased.

Oh, by the way: what is that font you used for the Citadel names and such? I'd love to add that one to my collection too.
    Thank you very much!
    I hope the readers will be pleased, too.
    The citadel names like the "Ghost Castle" - two fonts - the capital letters are in "Grusskarten gotisch" and the Small letters are "Goudy medieval."

Welcome to the Guild, and excellent work on this!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12