Thread: Tumunza

Map Tumunza

I've made this map for the August 2019 challenge but was never able to finish it before today...

And Tadaaa ! Here is Tamunza (with the Lastest WIP label ) !

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019w45.Tumunza.resized.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	482.5 KB 
ID:	118713

Original post

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Loving it! Great palette, I love the subtle colors of the map. Outstanding job Chris!!

Del

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Good idea to have continued this challenge! I like the result and the style you chose.

A fantastic piece. The title gets lost in the background a bit, it could maybe use a box to make it pop out better, but the map itself is really nice. I love the layout of the city, and your lineart has a lot of character to it. Nice job!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

I agree on the issue with the title that Kellerica mentioned but otherwise this is a fantastic map.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    The title gets lost in the background a bit, it could maybe use a box to make it pop out better, but the map itself is really nice. I love the layout of the city, and your lineart has a lot of character to it. Nice job!
    I agree with that. That's one of the things that are the most difficult for me : add some text and title. I'm a photographer, I'm used to the same tools as you (photoshop) but I don't have, in my every day life, to add labels or titles. I need to learn that and to work a lot to improve this aspect of the cartographer's job.

I remember this piece, one of my favorite entries for that challenge, even if incomplete.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Very nice work!