Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Double room.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	118933

Thanks for the fill tip, that is a neat function, and it took less that five minutes to color this in. Thanks for the other tips Tiana, I learned a long time ago to put my inks and what I call my inside inks (which is just the details of an object) on seperate layers. Working in photoshop pretty much requires it if you want to fill selections right. On my maps I usually keep an Ink layer for all the same types of objects, so on a regional map that means mountains on one layer, forests on another, hills on yet another... same with city maps, walls on one layer, rivers on another, roads on another and buildings on yet another layer.... then I group them for each type, using an ink layer, an inside ink layer, a base or background color, a drop shadow layer, a shading layer and highlight layer.... sometimes a texture layer as well. all in all, it ends up being dozens and dozens of layers.... but I find it easier to work with that way.

bkh1914: I absolutely agree!! It's how I have learned just about all my mapping skills. As I explained above with all the layers, I learned that from Mike Schley. It's what I love about my friends here at the Guild, because most of them don't mind you asking how they do something and give their knowledge freely.

Del