Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
Wow, man. That's certainly what I'd call ambitious. The time and effort put into this clearly shows, and comes together to a very impressive map. The coastlines look fantastic, and knowing where they spawned from makes them just adorable! The ocean details are absolutely beautiful too.

The thing I love about the classic Guild tutorials is seeing how people take the basic ideas of the techniques and then proceed to put their own twists on it. I love how I can kinda spot your signature color usage from this one, even though there of course is a definite echo of Tear's legacy as well. (I wonder what has become of Tear. Is he even aware how well loved his tutorial still is, even though it's a decade old by this point?)

The only thing that bugs me a bit is how awfully crispy the stroke around the coastline is, but that really is the only one. A hell of a map, through and through. Nice to see you still hanging around, even if life keeps you away from mapping as much as you'd like. It can be pesky like that, but I'm sure it will get better with time. Keep your chin up, yeah?
Thanks a lot Kell ! You are right about the crispness of the coastline... I'm not sure I can fix it, but I'll try.
I wonder too where Tear has been... I hope he knows how grateful I am !
Now I have to save time for other heavy projects... One of them is on sketchup and my computer is overwhelmed by my ambition... So, it'll take time...