Thread: The World of Nossym

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Beautiful map. I love the colors you put together for it. Outstanding skill JO!! You shouldn't be embarrassed to put your first CC maps out there... I mean just go ahead and look at my first ever completed CC map that I did and posted here which was done in CC2. So if I can do it... You can too!!

Del

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    Beautiful map. I love the colors you put together for it. Outstanding skill JO!! You shouldn't be embarrassed to put your first CC maps out there... I mean just go ahead and look at my first ever completed CC map that I did and posted here which was done in CC2. So if I can do it... You can too!!

Del
    Thanks for your kind words !
    If we are going down this path.... I should be brave and deal with the horrors of my cartographic past. And as you opened fire... here it is :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nossym (2017_06_05 19_22_17 UTC).JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	118724

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    If we are going down this path.... I should be brave and deal with the horrors of my cartographic past. And as you opened fire... here it is :
    You know, you could post the old and the new one back-to-back in this thread too, if you feel like it It'd be nice to see that one getting some action again.

(and if you look at that first post in there, I personally do not find your early map nearly as bad as mine... )
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Hey, not that bad at all. Besides that middle top right peninsula looking like a naked boob , I'd say this was not at all that bad. Just when I got used to CC2, they came out with CC3, which I duly bought and my gosh, my first maps in CC3 were a complete train wreck! In fact, I never recovered because it was after getting frustrated with learning a basically whole new curve that I decided if I was going to have to learn, I might as well get some proper art making software like Photoshop which gave me the freedom to do what I wanted. I downloaded Tear's tutorial actually and was going to try it out in the next few weeks just to see what I could churn out. So I'll keep ya'll posted

Del