Thread: Happy Friday All!

Default Happy Friday All!

Hello everyone, I am brand new here (literally just discovered the site so I've barely even had a chance to lurk yet) but really excited to get started.

For a little about me, I'm here because I'm a writer. My goal is to create a relatively geographically-realistic map of a fantasy world for a (very much still half-baked) story of mine to take place in.

The problem is that I have little to no geographical knowledge when it comes to creating realistic maps, which is the part I'm hoping to learn here. Hopefully I will have some knowledge that someone will find useful to give back to the community as well.

This seems like a great place full of great people, I'm happy I stumbled across it thanks!

Welcome to the Guild! There is definitely a ton of helpful information to be found around here. Be sure to check the Tutorial and How To section for a lot of helpful articles people around here have written. I look forward to seeing you around!

- Josh

hello and welcome to the guild! i too aspire to be a writer but i mostly post on forums like here and NaNoWriMo