Thread: Hi There

Default Hi There

Hello Everyone,

Just joining after a year or so of lurking around gathering inspiration!

I Am primarily interested in mapping to provide an immersive world for a future D&D campaign I am planning. For the same campaign I am learning to draw people in order to represent NPCs, and have been inhaling face and figure drawing tutorials on youtube. I have bought an old samsung note tablet to draw on, and am pretty happy with it once I bought a third party stylus and installed Sketchbook. Will be uploading a Regional Map I've worked on later, and I am still looking for advice on making a World Map with a unique feel.

I would love to have any advice on linux or android software / hardware combo that can display an overview of a work on an external display, while showing a detailed area for work on the tablet display.

Thanks to the artists for all of the inspiration I have gotten in the last year here, and to the forum admins too -- this is a cool community!

Welcome to the Guild! I'm glad you decided to cease your lurking and join us . Looking forward to seeing some of your work as well.

I am an IPad user though, so I won't be able to help you with your question but hopefully somebody else will be able to.

All the best!
    - Josh