Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunargenti

It sucks that the client has been unresponsive. Whatever their reasoning might be, they're missing out on an excellent map. I love the layout of the city, as well as the colour coded districts.

You have done a marvelous job incorporating some of Jonathon's techniques within your own distinctive style Thomas. The stye of this map sort of reminds me of some of the parchment town and city maps you used to see in adventures printed by WoTC during the 3rd Edition era of D&D. It brings me back.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Nice map! Great layout. On my monitor I have no trouble distinguishing between the yellow and green district.

I like the overall coloration of this one. It has a nice feel to it.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by UnstableGunEnthusiast View Post
    It sucks that the client has been unresponsive. Whatever their reasoning might be, they're missing out on an excellent map. I love the layout of the city, as well as the colour coded districts.
    Thanks for saying so UGE I'm glad you like the map.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    You have done a marvelous job incorporating some of Jonathon's techniques within your own distinctive style Thomas. The stye of this map sort of reminds me of some of the parchment town and city maps you used to see in adventures printed by WoTC during the 3rd Edition era of D&D. It brings me back.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    It certainly doesn't make us younger Thanks Tad !

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Nice map! Great layout. On my monitor I have no trouble distinguishing between the yellow and green district.
    Thanks Mr Bogie

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    I like the overall coloration of this one. It has a nice feel to it.
    Thanks Jax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12