Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World of Manifest: by Jared Blando

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Hey All,

Thanks for the high praise, I appreciate it :-)

Eilathen - I have had trouble with KS as well, but I support these guys as best I can since they seemed like a good group. That does not mean I condone anything they do, and hopefully they deliver on all of their KS pledges/goals. At the end of the day, they hired me to do a job, which I did and got paid for (promptly which is always nice). After that, I don't have any connection other than if they bring me on to do more work which is possible. Even so, they seemed to have their stuff together, and so I support where I can.

Hey Jared,

I really hope you didn't feel attacked by my tangent! It was very much not pointed at you, that critic! If you felt it was, I totally missed the mark and I apologize.
    I just looked at your map (and as said in my first post, loved it a lot) and then saw it was for a rpg game...as a rpg enthusiast I had to check it out. And lo and behold, my big gripe with KS reared its ugly head (I'm really astounded that, in the US of A no less, it is possible for a company to make such big bucks without being held accountable, like at all, for their "product") ... suffice it to say, I was burned several times now with creators who didn't deliver and just walked away with the money.

Anyway, I hope you'll accept my apology for the rant in your thread. And again, I was never looking at you when I talked about the situation.

And now I'll leave it be, this is a finished map thread, after all!
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

No offense taken at all, and thanks for the compliments :-)

I'm late to the party, but how could I miss comment this one ? I'm always fan of your style. The traditional one, and any experimentation you may imagine. There's always something fascinating on your work. The promiss of some secret code, maybe. Anyway... good job, as always ! ^^

I have MistyBeee to thank for resurrecting the thread It's a wonderful map Jared and the use of color for the lineart really sells the badlands. I pity the inhabitant of the Garden for such an ominous environment.

High praise, thank you both for your kind words :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12