Thread: Realm Of The ShadowKing - 3d iso modular

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

They look great. I think you did a fantastic job with the forced perspective of the tile pieces, they fit together without any visual confusion. As for the lighting I think you should provide a complete set of the warm lights, because it looks kind of weird to have the blue lights mixed in with the warm ones on your example map without them serving a special purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    They look great. I think you did a fantastic job with the forced perspective of the tile pieces, they fit together without any visual confusion. As for the lighting I think you should provide a complete set of the warm lights, because it looks kind of weird to have the blue lights mixed in with the warm ones on your example map without them serving a special purpose.
    Thanks..
    All the tiles have the unlit, yellow and blue lit version so you can choose and combine them the way you like it..
    The example map is just quickly thrown together, 20 minutes, without any taught or reason behind it, but i like to have maps that are differently lit in different regions, that's why i created all tiles with two different lightings..