Thread: Servus!

Post Servus!

Hello fellow map enthusiasts,

I recently rediscovered this Forum after having signed up nine years ago (my old account seems to be deleted so I registered again) and I am still amazed at the incredible amount of knowledge to be found here.

I have always liked all cartography matters, City Maps, world Maps, Fantasy Maps and real world Maps. Tied to this i think is my general interest in urbanism and how to create real places like we see them in many fantasy Settings but also in old towns around the world. Till now though I usually spent much more time looking at maps than creating them. But with the rediscovery of this forum and the tutorials presented here I hope to change that.

Nine years ago, huh? You might discover some familiar faces still around, although there's quite a bit of newer folk such as myself too. I hope you'll get around to actually making some maps yourself... it can be quite addicting, you might discover!

Either way, welcome back! Glad to have you along.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

I've been here for 10 years, though my activity has been a lot higher of late, and I rarely post my maps here, and I never did back then, so you probably never noticed me on your old account.

Hi nonetheless, welcome back.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!