I'm not exactly new here, but joined a year ago. One of my family members was already on it and I made an account as I had a slight interest in making maps back then. My interest has grown since then, and I'm now almost finished with a big A2 hand-drawn map. It has all been done using a HB pencil, a ruler and a...a... that thing that helps you make a perfect circle, sorry, forgot the name...
Anyway, I plan to re-trace everything with black fine liners. It is not going to be coloured in any way, the paper not being watercolour and too big to be scanned.
It is a fantasy map, for a novel I plan on writing. I believe this is my third attempt at a map-in the long span of six years.

To end this long useless speech I do a lot of watercolour drawings, a lot of sketching and am quite confident with my drawing skills. I am self-taught, never did any kind of study concerning art, not even in high school(I did not even go there ; I was home-schooled
Wish me luck. Thank you for reading!

P.S: If you find other bits of babbling scattered a bit everywhere: I'm just trying to achieve my five posts.