G'day,

I am currently in need of a skilled cartographer to produce a regional/district map based on a real-world location of approximately 13x10km. A method of indicating smaller geopolitical borders (manorial estates or fiefs) within that region that doesn't interfere too much with the overall style of the map would be preferred. The maps produced would be for private use at my game table and the copyright would remain with the artist.

I have never considered having a map commissioned previously, but I'm afraid I'm just about as sick of my crude hand-drawn maps as my players are. Though I've owned the full CC3+ suite of programs for several years, I've had neither the time nor inclination to ever try to learn the ins and outs. As such I am unfamiliar with issues such as what details need to be provided, what going rates for cartography services are, etc.

I would prefer a cartographer who also specializes in town/village maps, preferably one who is familiar with the style of such maps found in publications from the Harn setting, as my next step after a regional map would be drilling down and producing maps for each town and village.

I'll be happy to provide further details and discuss pricing through email @ steakplace-at-gmaildotcom.

Best Regards,

ArashiCC