Thread: Hi, Everyone! Three More Posts to Go!

Default Hi, Everyone! Three More Posts to Go!

Hello everyone!

I'm a longtime, irregular lurker here. I've been very impressed with the maps members of this forum create, and have enjoyed the tutorials (though my own map-making skills are... light).

I'm looking for a series of commission pieces to use in Dungeons and Dragons games, and will post those in the Mapmaking Requests section. But to make communication easier I'm working up to the five-post minimum for direct messaging on this site. Counting this post and my first commission request (forthcoming), I've only got three to go!

I'm excited that this forum exists, as otherwise it could be hard to find people with solid cartography skills. Even if my commissions are never picked up, I've derived a lot of inspiration from posts here already. So thanks for that!

I just learned about this forum from a video from WASD20. Had I known this existed, I would have joined it alot sooner than today.

hello and welcome! i believe i stumbled across these forums via goohooble search wrt figuring out campaign cartographer 3+

Welcome, not sure I'm in much of a position to be extending a welcome: I'm in a similar position and I think this will be my fifth!