Long time lurker here, like years of lurking, just made an account a few minutes ago because I'm ramping up the production of my fantasy world and am having some a very small issue that has literally jammed me up for days now, and its really starting to frustrate me because of how simple this SHOULD be to do.

My issue is with a world I've created in Fractal Terrains, I cannot shift the 'center' of my map north/south, only east/west. There is a tool for in FT shifting everything north/south, but it will remove all your edits, which is dumb and pointless and broken and made me angry a little lol.

I've been looking into other programs now, I bought Fractal Mapper hoping FWE would help, nope. and I honestly like the NBOS suite way less than the ProFantasy tools, they seem way more limited in comparison, but I'll hold onto it for now in case that's just a personal limitation stemming from not knowing how it works very well, and being familiar with a different tool, like switching from Maya to 3DS Max.

And then I discovered Wilbur, I think I might be able to to what I want finally, but just cant figure out how. All I want to do is shift my world map either north or south (I really don't care, either direction achieves the result that I want) 90 degrees so that my polar landmass is centered. That's it. But I guess this is something no one ever wants to do, or else there'd already be a simple little tool ready to go.

Ive also considered using ArcMAP/GIS, but don't know how compatible it is with the ProFantasy Suit and I have chosen CC3 to be the software that I build my world in, after I get this sorted out.