Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The City of Amenésa

Wow, this is fantastic.

Loads of little details. I love it.

(All those (good-naturedly) complaining about bridges must have forgotten that ferries exist.)

Very nice work, Greg! It has a strong coherence somehow and it looks really harmonious.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Azélor View Post
    It turned out pretty good and it's nice to see people finishing their challenge map.
    Thanks, it's nice to finish it up. It's frustrating to have unfinished maps lying around (I have a whole folder of them, which I'll hopefully get around to!)

Quote Originally Posted by KMAlexander View Post
    Wow, this is fantastic.

Loads of little details. I love it.

(All those (good-naturedly) complaining about bridges must have forgotten that ferries exist.)
    Haha, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Very nice work, Greg! It has a strong coherence somehow and it looks really harmonious.
    Thanks, Ilanthar! I found it was one of those somewhat blind ones that when doing it, looks a mess, then comes together when you near the end!!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

It's so fine, so precise! What a job! The natural aspects are very subtle, too! It's very beautiful... and the border is a wonderful complement to this very precise style!

Guild Applicant

Quote Originally Posted by SoaringMoon View Post
    I agree, I would have much rather wanted a bridge from Nordmark to the Stretch, that that bridge from the main road. I assume that one would have been the first bridge, but I mean if I were working in northern Nordmark and had to commute. I would rather boat across that river than walk.
    Personally, I think the lack of a bridge is a good thing - I don't want those Nordmark hipsters spilling over into The Stretch and gentrifying it!

The map is fantastic; I especially like the way the city peters out at the edges and the two hamlets in the north that seem destined to be overwhelmed by future expansion.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Southern Crane's Avatar

Awesome city. Really love the attention to detail here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12