Thread: Looking for someone to help draw the map of an island (around the size of Thailand)!

Post Looking for someone to help draw the map of an island (around the size of Thailand)!

Hello! Let me just get straight to it:

Basic Details

Preferred Deadline: Before Christmas, if possible
    Total Budget: ~USD$70-100
    Method of Payment: Paypal
    Copyright: All yours! I don't intend to actually print or use it anywhere besides as a gift!

About the Map

Basically, I intend to commission art of the 4 different races that live there separately - haven't got around to this yet, but if you know anyone who can feel free to also throw a rec my way, maybe? - and then toss those people and the map into a layout similar to these maps.

So what I'd be looking for would be a black and white map of a single island (this is more of a reference, I'll do a better one) that's vaguely similar to old world maps / atlas maps. Here are some references I have collected of the general level of detail and style I'd be looking for!

Just as a note, I don't actually need the full map layout and would be fine with just the island alone, since I'm intending to try to photoshop it together myself. However, if you think you could do that and leave space for the art of the people to go in, do you think you could let me know how much that would cost? I do have a somewhat flexible budget, so I am open to stretching it slightly if it isn't too much. Thank you!

Terrain/Map features that I'd like to include:
    • Forested areas
    • A mountain chain
    • A hilly / highland zone
    • Open plains
    • Rivers and lakes
    • Names of major cities / important locations

Quality & Size
    • Non-professional is fine
    • Will only be used on the web / as a gift, print-resolution not necessary
    • Dimensions wise, as long as it's big enough to read the words, it's good

Contact Info

Email: alethiologist[at]gmail[dot]com

Do let me know if there's any other information I can provide!
    Last edited by curieous; 12-10-2019 at 10:27 AM.

The commission has been taken - thanks so much to everyone who replied!