Thread: Fantasy Novel Map

Default Fantasy Novel Map

UPDATE: This project has been "taken". Thank you to everyone who submitted.

Project Scope:
    Create a map for fantasy novel. I only need a rough draft at this point, over the coming months I'll follow-up with changes that will need to be made to finalize.
    EDIT: when I say "rough draft", I should clarify that I still need a professional version, it just may be missing some geography, city names, or something of the like

Design Concept:
    I have a rough draft (it's quite horrible) hand drawn, but would like the finished version to look like a conventional fantasy world map. An example of a finished map style that I like is Eragon (https://www.amazon.com/Eragon-Inheri...dp/B000FBJCK8/). You can visit the Amazon page and click on the "Look Inside" feature to see the finished map style I'm going for.

Number of maps:
    One overview map, see link to example above.

Technical:
    Forgive my lack of technical knowledge. I need three file types:
    1) A small JPG file that I can share with others via email
    2) A higher quality JPG/PNG that can be used for the paperback and kindle versions of the book
    3) A PSD/TIFF or other file type that can be edited (in case you are not available for future work on this project)

Copyright:
    Publisher (me) retains all rights.

Deadline:
    12/19/19 (preferred), can be a bit flexible, I know everyone is busy nearing the holidays

Payment:
    Please submit your price/bid when you contact me. Note, this price should only include this original draft. Payment will be made via PayPal, Venmo, or other similar method.

https://wesleybanksauthor.com/contact/
    Please use subject line ACOS Map
    Last edited by wbauthor; 12-14-2019 at 12:52 PM.