Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Cartographers' Guild Map

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Mike View Post
    Follow you on Instagram and delighted to see this final version of this map. AMAZING WORK!
    Oh, thanks a lot, Mike, and welcome on the Guild ! ^^

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor Klaus van der Kroft's Avatar

Ludicrously good work.

The way the map tears through the paper and the scrolls pile around it is an absolutely endearing (and delightfully well-done) detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus van der Kroft View Post
    Ludicrously good work.

The way the map tears through the paper and the scrolls pile around it is an absolutely endearing (and delightfully well-done) detail.
    Thanks so much, Klaus ! I think everyone here know I'm addicted to scrolls, and this map was a good occasion to push this love further

I could go on and on about the many qualities of this map, but I will keep it simple...

It's a jewel.
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Thank you so much, Marc !! I'm glad you love it ! May it help you to find your way on the Guild

I keep coming back to this map, just because everything about this piece is, for lack of a better word, magnificent. On a related note, which is the particular font you used in this one?

Quote Originally Posted by UnstableGunEnthusiast View Post
    I keep coming back to this map, just because everything about this piece is, for lack of a better word, magnificent. On a related note, which is the particular font you used in this one?
    Aaah, I'm glad you love it, UGE !
    Title is Aneirin, and text is Quintessential.

The creativity of this is amazing. Taking an abstract forum layout and mapping it to a Physical Guild / University, I love it. I can just search the details and go deeper and deeper. Inspiring work.
    Last edited by TimetoDraw; 04-04-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimetoDraw View Post
    The creativity of this is amazing. Taking an abstract forum layout and mapping it to a Physical Guild / University, I love it. I can just search the details and go deeper and deeper. Inspiring work.
    Thanks so much TTD ! It was such a pleasure to draw this map, and I'm extremely happy people on the Guild enjoy it ^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234