Reanimator - Remap an old map

Drag out one of those sad old maps from your early days and remap that thing.
It could be a new and improved version, or a new take on that map.
As January is the New Year month, this is a great time to revisit the past and start new paths.

And as this is a new decade, it would be awesome to see people take really old maps and make new versions.
I have one that I started last year that I'll try to run alongside this challenge.
I can't enter it officially, as it was begun well before this challenge, but it's still in the spirit of this challenge.

We've had a few threads that showed our progress as Guild members over the years.
So this should be a fun thing to see. [I'll try to find those and link them here.]

Make sure to include the old map pic in your first post in your wip thread. And maybe let us know a bit about the old map and why it's the one you'd like to remake.

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE USUAL CHALLENGE ENTRY RULES IN ADDITION TO THOSE LISTED ABOVE. THESE ARE:

1) Title your thread: January 2020 Challenge: <<your title would go here>>
2) Use the ### Latest WIP ### tag before EVERY work-in-progress pic you post. I cannot stress this enough. If you do not make use of the tag your entry may not be visible when it comes time to vote. There is a one-click WIP button right up there in the toolbar above the text box when you post. This will be your only warning.

Good luck everyone, and as usual if you have any questions, ask away.