Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jan/Feb '20 Lite Challenge: Dark Crypt of Eregar

Don't feel bad, I'm just so impressed by what you did with the isometric, I really hope you finish it.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    You were doing quite nice with the first map there, but I understand when you lost that drive and want to start something different.
    The second ISO dungeon is looking cool too. Good job so far.
    Thank you Voolf.
    Yeah it's definitely a problem, at least for me, when it comes to personal projects. I tend to do a lot of trial and error and end up scratching out most of the early work because I just don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Cool looking ISO piece Cedric! Looking forward to seeing you develop it further.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thank you Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Don't feel bad, I'm just so impressed by what you did with the isometric, I really hope you finish it.
    Thank you Tiana
    I'm having some troubles right now, lets call it a lot of rookie mistakes, but I'll do my best to finish it on time =)

ISO maps just impressing me. Bogie's map for the last challenge was awesome and so is this one. Can't wait to see it finished Cedric!
    Sometime I have to try ISO by myself, but I'm afraid I will end up crying and swearing

Quote Originally Posted by Styescape View Post
    ISO maps just impressing me. Bogie's map for the last challenge was awesome and so is this one. Can't wait to see it finished Cedric!
    Sometime I have to try ISO by myself, but I'm afraid I will end up crying and swearing
    Thank youStyescape

Wow, that iso is looking amazing! I'm always impressed with iso maps so i'm looking forward to seeing more of this!

Unfortunately I was not able to finish this one in time. Doing the walls was a big struggle, some of them are crooked, the colors are not what I really had in mind, I had to rush it because I really wanted to submit something before the end of the challenge.
    This map was definitely a big learning experience. I feel like it would had been easier using a software like Autocad. Since I use this software on a daily basis I might do a dungeon with it later on and do a tutorial on how to do an isometric dungeon using a CAD software.
    Anyway, here is my final entry for this map.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dark Crypt of Eregar cg.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	9.18 MB 
ID:	120348

Glad you got it finished, looks great!

The layout continues to be fabulous and I like the gentle colors. You've been staring at it a long time, so, don't feel bad about the walls, they look great when zoomed out.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12