Thread: How to get in touch with a mod?

Guild Novice Guild Supporter

Default How to get in touch with a mod?

There doesn’t seem to be a way to do this as a new member and my posts are all “awaiting moderation” but it’s been over a week now.

Just curious if there aee any active mods I can talk to. I am clearly not spam.

There are lots of mods running about. This is your second post and the other one was approved more than a week ago and has three replies.

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    There are lots of mods running about. This is your second post and the other one was approved more than a week ago and has three replies.
    Thanks for the quick reply! I am actually referring to a post I made on the map request forum that I haven’t seen approved yet.

Hey Mike, I looked through the Mapmaking Request forum and didn't see any sign of your post.
    Try doing this: Find 3 or 4 maps on other peoples posts, make a nice comment on each one and that should
    put you over the threshold where you can then post as desired.

Hi, Mike! You're two posts away from approval, but, if you can't wait, have a look at my portfolio and consider hiring me! If you don't like my art, try clicking on the portfolio of someone who's replied to a similar job to the one you had in mind and privately emailing them! (or their preferred contact means) Or just look at one of the maps sections and contact someone who drew a map you like!
    Last edited by Tiana; 01-25-2020 at 03:29 AM.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Hey Mike, I looked through the Mapmaking Request forum and didn't see any sign of your post.
    Try doing this: Find 3 or 4 maps on other peoples posts, make a nice comment on each one and that should
    put you over the threshold where you can then post as desired.
    Yeah, must have gotten eaten or something because it was one of the first posts I tried to make prior to realizing the 5 post rule to prevent spam.

I'll just repost it!

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Hi, Mike! You're two posts away from approval, but, if you can't wait, have a look at my portfolio and consider hiring me! If you don't like my art, try clicking on the portfolio of someone who's replied to a similar job to the one you had in mind and privately emailing them! (or their preferred contact means) Or just look at one of the maps sections and contact someone who drew a map you like!
    Hi Tiana! Thanks for the interest. I'll remake my post and send it to you as soon as I do to see if it might be a project that interests you.

Blog Entries

Yeah, your over the line now after I have just approved your last two. So shortly you will become a guild member and then its all a lot easier.

I think mods are about all the time. I know I am on here every day and I approve a lot of posts. It can be easy for us to miss a couple though so if you have a post thats about four days old or so and its not been approved then best to PM the mods or use the contact form.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Yeah, your over the line now after I have just approved your last two. So shortly you will become a guild member and then its all a lot easier.

I think mods are about all the time. I know I am on here every day and I approve a lot of posts. It can be easy for us to miss a couple though so if you have a post thats about four days old or so and its not been approved then best to PM the mods or use the contact form.
    Yup. Good to go now. Appreciate everyone's help!

Tiana, here's that post I promised: https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=45948