Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

My name is Antoine, I'm 32 years old, I'm french, and I'm really new in this map making hobby.

As I was following and looking for cartographer's works on instagram, I found MistyBeee website and a link to visit the guild. So here I am.
    Never did maps before, but many sketch of little places I use to be, design from above.
    I don't know yet if this will be a new passion for many years or just a whim for few weeks, but I'm really enjoying it since a couple of month.

Anyway, I think your contests could be a great opportunity to increase skills, to have constraints and deadline.
    So that why I am here at first, and hope be able to share drawing with you, technic and other mappy stuff.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Welcome to The Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web

I Hope you will have fun falling into this particular rabbit hole. It is full of helpful people and plenty of tools to get you started. We have a forum with all kinds of Tutorials, and another where you can post your WIPs (Works In Progress) where you can get all sorts of advice on mappy things. Don't be afraid to post your work from the beginning and ask away with any questions that I am sure will arise on your journey.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Welcome aboard! This is a fantastic place to learn more, and it's very possible you have stumbled upon a new passion... I know I did when I first found the Guild! Glad to have you along, just holler if you need something.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Bonjour. Welcome, post your work if you want.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Welcome to the Guild Antoine! Misty is extremely talented, and I'm glad you found us through her suggestion. There's definitely a ton of great resources and a lot of talented people who are willing to share. I'm glad you decided to join us

- Josh

Thank you all for the kinds welcoming words.