Thread: Greetings, everyone.

Default Greetings, everyone.

Good afternoon all!

I made my account this morning to ask for a map commission, but I do dabble in cartography a little myself so I thought I should make introductions. I mostly do hand-drawn maps for games I run and/or as gifts for my mother, who likes hanging them up. If I can find a decent way to scan some of them in I'll try to show you, but for now I did track down 2 maps I made on Inkarnate a few years back:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cildara.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	876.4 KB 
ID:	120198

This is Cildara, a quarantined world trapped in and endless cycle of entropy as a being named the Moth Queen slowly consumes it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Starperch Isles.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	416.4 KB 
ID:	120199

...And these are the Starperch Isles, a small island chain I was using for a 1-2-1 game a year or so ago.

I'm eager to learn more, especially about digital map-making, so I may well peruse some of the tutorial threads. In the meantime thank you all for having me.

Good stuff Larklight! I dig your map styling. I look forward to seeing more.

Welcome aboard! You seem to be off to a nice start, hopefully you can scan those handdrawn pieces for us a some point. Nice to have you along!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Welcome to the Guild! I like what you've come up with so far with your maps. Nicely done!

- Josh