Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hand Drawn Map of Scandinavia

Quote Originally Posted by Impractical Cartographer View Post
    It's breathtaking. Inspiring. I love hand-drawn maps and yours is really beautiful.
    Thank you, that means a lot coming from you. I've been following your work ever since I found you on instagram. I love your style, and your use of colours.

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor Klaus van der Kroft's Avatar

I love how hefty and heavy it feels; looking at the detailed inking only makes it all the more impressive how the overall effect is achieved.

Fine work indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus van der Kroft View Post
    I love how hefty and heavy it feels; looking at the detailed inking only makes it all the more impressive how the overall effect is achieved.

Fine work indeed!
    Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot.

As has been said, It's a pretty good map, even the calligraphy is well executed.

Good job !
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
    As has been said, It's a pretty good map, even the calligraphy is well executed.

Good job !
    Thank you. The calligraphy isn't really calligraphy in the truest sense of the word, since I drew it in with pencil then just colored over it with ink. But I'm glad it looks passable

Very fine map with a solid style and an excellent shading!

Oh wow, UGE !! This is an incredible piece and I can't believe how fast you progressed. Everything here works incredibly well, from the runes to your splendid shading. Congrats !

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Very fine map with a solid style and an excellent shading!
    Thank you, I do enjoy making maps in this style, even if it does take a while to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Oh wow, UGE !! This is an incredible piece and I can't believe how fast you progressed. Everything here works incredibly well, from the runes to your splendid shading. Congrats !
    Thank you so much. You were, in fact, the one who suggested I join the Cartographer's Guild, which in turn is the entire reason as to how I've gotten as far as I have.

Quote Originally Posted by UnstableGunEnthusiast View Post
    Thank you so much. You were, in fact, the one who suggested I join the Cartographer's Guild, which in turn is the entire reason as to how I've gotten as far as I have.
    I remember this very well, and am glad to see you found it useful ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12