Thread: North west Eden

Default North west Eden

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eden5.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	120275

I made this for a friend's Saltmarsh campaign that has expanded a little into his own homebrew world. This map is mainly focused on the island of Ascalon in the north west part of the world of Eden. From what I understand it Eden is based on a terraformed Venus.

The style of the map was me wanting to try something different so I took inspiration from the now famous dark maps of Kellerica. Obviously I am no way as good of a map maker as Kellerica but I think I got at least a few little echoes of her style in there!

Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
    The style of the map was me wanting to try something different so I took inspiration from the now famous dark maps of Kellerica. Obviously I am no way as good of a map maker as Kellerica but I think I got at least a few little echoes of her style in there!
    I have no words to express how flattered this makes me feel!

And to inspire such a nice map! It certainly is a bit different that what I'm used to seeing from you, but I like it. I like the shapes of the continents/islands, and you can't go wrong with a deep dark hue like that for the ocean!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Very nice one, QED42!
    And yup, I confirm it's a part of Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I have no words to express how flattered this makes me feel!

And to inspire such a nice map! It certainly is a bit different that what I'm used to seeing from you, but I like it. I like the shapes of the continents/islands, and you can't go wrong with a deep dark hue like that for the ocean!
    It didn't turn out as well as your maps do but I think it was a decent first effort. Thanks for the inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Very nice one, QED42!
    And yup, I confirm it's a part of Venus.
    Thanks!