Thread: Jan/Feb '20 Lite Challenge: Sanctuaire sacrificiel Yacho'Uchu

Default Jan/Feb '20 Lite Challenge: Sanctuaire sacrificiel Yacho'Uchu

Hello all,

I try this in the challenge, I'm not sure about many things. Especially about the size, file type, dpi and all thoose things still mysterious to me yet.

So I perfectly understand if this can't get in the challenge for thoose questions.

Here is a .jpg simply shoot with my phone as a document type which get 96x96 dpi and 2672x3860 pixels (I don't even understand what I'm writing )

I would like to jump in as soon as I could anyway. I discovery the guild one week ago, and I worked every evening on this. This is my very first "Dungeon" map, hand drawn, and get every room ask by the RPG.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sanctuaire YACHO'UCHU réduit.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	120244

The map was inspire by a visit last month in Cusco, Peru, especially by a very nice place in Saqsaywaman.

"On the heights of Cusco is built the Yachu’Uchu sanctuary of the alchemist WAQ’TU. Thanks to the telluric power of the place, using sacred water, molten gold, and sacrificial blood, WAQ’TU manufactures an elixir of power that gives the strenght of the gods, needed to build the Inca’s religious settlements."

Feel free to tell me any advice or critics.
    (and if it's not OK for the challenge, link me a tuto on the way I can do it on a good way )

Thx in advance

And I'm strait away going to read the Redrobe's tuto about dot and pixel

Welcome to the Challenge Antoine.L !!! Great map, cool style!

Guild Apprentice

Very nice map! I like the border, I was trying a few borders in a ethnic/precolombian style for a project of mine and this one looks very good.

I love that you gave every bed its own quilt.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Excellent! I really like the overall design and layout.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you for comments.

Unfortunatly, I don't have time this week to try to add color on it. I let it like this.

Am I allowed to post this map again in the WIP part of the forum after the end of the challenge? Or maps in challenge just stay there?
    I mean when I will start to add color, I would like to have advises, and I think this topic will be close, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine.L View Post
    Am I allowed to post this map again in the WIP part of the forum after the end of the challenge? Or maps in challenge just stay there?
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine.L View Post
    I mean when I will start to add color, I would like to have advises, and I think this topic will be close, right?
    Yes, this thread will indeed close when the challenge ends, but nothing is stopping you from continuing to work on this further in a separate thread later It's your work, after all, we could not forbid you to work on it even if we wanted to (which we very much don't).
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.