Hello all,

I try this in the challenge, I'm not sure about many things. Especially about the size, file type, dpi and all thoose things still mysterious to me yet.

So I perfectly understand if this can't get in the challenge for thoose questions.

Here is a .jpg simply shoot with my phone as a document type which get 96x96 dpi and 2672x3860 pixels (I don't even understand what I'm writing )

I would like to jump in as soon as I could anyway. I discovery the guild one week ago, and I worked every evening on this. This is my very first "Dungeon" map, hand drawn, and get every room ask by the RPG.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sanctuaire YACHO'UCHU réduit.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	120244

The map was inspire by a visit last month in Cusco, Peru, especially by a very nice place in Saqsaywaman.

"On the heights of Cusco is built the Yachu’Uchu sanctuary of the alchemist WAQ’TU. Thanks to the telluric power of the place, using sacred water, molten gold, and sacrificial blood, WAQ’TU manufactures an elixir of power that gives the strenght of the gods, needed to build the Inca’s religious settlements."

Feel free to tell me any advice or critics.
(and if it's not OK for the challenge, link me a tuto on the way I can do it on a good way )

Thx in advance