Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yassa, City of Portals

Default Yassa, City of Portals

Hello!

This a city map from my world for D&D campaign. Although it's not quite finished for me and my players it finished for online publishing. I only need to fill scroll with a text and don't want to spoil it for my players eyet
    And maybe i will do a color version in future.

In year 327 Yassa, City of Portals was founded. Capital of Sorberia this city lies on shores of great lake Evi between two rivers — Io and Sek. Magic fills streets of a city and every type of casters is welcomed here. Even necromancy finds a place under city in dark catacombs, just don't raise creatures more than you need for your experiments and you will be fine.

Three Marvelous Trees of Yassa have grown thanks to magic concentration. Yavir - tree of desire, Kovir - tree of prosperity, Bavir - tree of courage.

Thanks to portals economical and political power of Yassa grows with every day, not a every year as world getting smaller and smaller close and every king and emperor doesn't have time to wait for his or her desires to be fulfilled.

One of biggest cities in all of Vael Tassadar Yassa is ruled by Council of Seekers — Seeker of Knowledge, Seeker of Books and Seeker of Primal magic. Seekers are helped by Small Council consisting of talented wizards, engineers, economists and politicians.
    In Yassa no one is see you as a goblin, firbolg, dwarf or human. Everyone here is judged by their skills and abilities. It is rule number one in this crazy city. In this city of dreams.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123.png 
Views:	793 
Size:	9.19 MB 
ID:	120307

That's awesome VB
    So many tiny buildings ;P
    Love it.

Your maps are always terribly oniric, VB, and this one even more. And those waterfalls are breathtaking !

That's quite a city. So many buildings. Great design with the waterfalls (if i can call it like that) too.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Absolutely amazing! That ship really helps to provide some scale. Those are some tall cliffs!

This is marvelous ! The result you got with the river made me think of lava rivers which was kind of trippy

Thank you all for a kind comments. It means a lot for me to hear those words from such great cartographers! All your works are huge inspiration for me!

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Your maps are always terribly oniric, VB, and this one even more. And those waterfalls are breathtaking !
    This is effect I always going for and your comment means a lot! Thanks, Beee!

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    That's quite a city. So many buildings. Great design with the waterfalls (if i can call it like that) too.
    Thanks! I was trying to make it look like a giant city

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    Absolutely amazing! That ship really helps to provide some scale. Those are some tall cliffs!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    This is marvelous ! The result you got with the river made me think of lava rivers which was kind of trippy
    Thank you! Yeah, it kinda trippy I agree Hope it will come out more define in color

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    That's awesome VB
    So many tiny buildings ;P
    Love it.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by vb.maps; 02-11-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Impressive scale ! This map looks like a real exercise in patience.

Pretty good work here.
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
    Impressive scale ! This map looks like a real exercise in patience.

Pretty good work here.
    Thank you! Yeah, those houses was something else, one time i even considered to lower them down significantly, but I'm glad I sticked to it

Definitely a "fantastic" city with a unique feeling !

I would love to see a color version somehow. And some labels too.
    To sum up, I want more !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast