Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Müller View Post
C'mon Nate, you are not inventing any of these! You're copying from the real source material! You know a portal to these places, because the amount of attention to detail is just astounding. Can't praise you enough!
lol! If I knew of a portal to this world, I'd destroy it as quickly as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
So nice to see a different map from you after so many (still best) atlas style maps. Great one !
thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
Thanks! Serious worldbuilding! I'd have preferred a physical copy for all that text but yes I was able to read it! Do you have an associated conlang or did you just make up themeatic names?
I had started conlanging the Korachani language some years ago, but gave up - I learnt the hard way that linguistics are not my thing. Nowadays I just come up with prefixes and suffices with certain meanings and then make the rest up as I go along. For instance, -chan means place or settlement, so many Korachani cities end in that suffix (indeed the nation itself, which I came up with years before I retconned the meaning of -chan, ends in the same suffix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
Oh, I absolutely love this. While I find your atlas project impressive as all hell, these types of maps will always be more my cup of tea. I love the texture and the somewhat murky colour the land has. The horizontal lines around the coasts (I can't for the life of me remember what that effect is called, I think it had a proper name...?) are maybe a tad too strong for my taste, but it's a minor issue. That border is fabulous in all its simplicity!
Thanks! I think they're wave lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
This is a huge amount of work, and an humbling demonstration of world building.

The whole document is believable and your map is quite solid too !
thanks!