Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Greetings, everyone! I am a long time DM for mostly traditional fantasy-themed D&D. For my most recent and most ambitious campaign, I put together a world map (see thread here: https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=46062). Once I made the map, I couldn't believe I'd never made a world map before. I am a civil engineer working in site design, so in a way maps are my livelihood.

I joined this forum to get some C&C on my map attempts and to get ideas for future projects. Thanks in advance!

And that's how the addiction begins... LOL... welcome, congrats on your first map, to many more to come.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Welcome to the Guild! And kudos for sharing a map already ��. I look forward to seeing you around

- Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    And that's how the addiction begins... LOL... welcome, congrats on your first map, to many more to come.
    Exactly my thought I also began mapping for my own RPG stuff and ended here with a slight mapping addiction. So I hope you feel comfortable around here, there's much to explore and very helpful people. Welcome and have fun!

Thank you all for your warm welcome! Hopefully I will have more maps to share in the future!

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor Klaus van der Kroft's Avatar

Welcome to the guild, civilbeard!

A word of caution, however: spending extended periods of time within these halls might take you from the noble task of hand-drawing campaign settings for your D&D games, into such esoteric activities as mapping coffee stains into full-blown atlases and figuring out entire world from smears of mashed potatoes on a plate.

The Guild can be a strange place sometimes.