Thread: Calls for Dungeon Submissions

Default Calls for Dungeon Submissions

I'm looking for submissions for maps and dungeons for a collection I'd like to publish. They should be submitted separately; maps first, and then I'll distribute them randomly for people to populate. I will be paying (not much, but some!) for submissions. Details can be found here: https://sword-and-board.blogspot.com...blication.html

Guild Apprentice

Is there a deadline for submissions? In what currency is the payment made? (I suppose it's USD, but being in UK at first glance I thought it was pounds.)
    I am working on learning a few techniques, if any of my exercises is good enough I might submit it.

Quote Originally Posted by krostatina View Post
    Is there a deadline for submissions? In what currency is the payment made? (I suppose it's USD, but being in UK at first glance I thought it was pounds.)
    I am working on learning a few techniques, if any of my exercises is good enough I might submit it.
    It would be USD, yes. And the deadline would be, say, in a month. I'm looking for the keyed maps first, and will then distribute them to those interested to populate.

Looks like we could still use one or two more maps to get moving with this project.