Thread: World Map for Small Press Late Renaissance / Early Modern Fantasy RPG

Default World Map for Small Press Late Renaissance / Early Modern Fantasy RPG

This job is now taken.

Quality: Professional/semi-professional.

Style: Below are a few maps done in desirable styles:

Deadline: A decision will be made by February 29. The deadline to complete the map would be April 4. These dates may be negotiable.

Copyright: I would like the copyright for the map. You would retain the right to use the map for your portfolio and other non-commercial purposes, as well as for commercial purposes agreed upon in writing.

Payment: Negotiable. Please give a quote or other estimate. Payment through PayPal or Google Payments is preferred. Other means of payment negotiable.

Contact: Please email me at thorin [at] tabcreations [dot] com.

I am in the process of producing a small press tabletop RPG set in a fantasy world vaguely based off the Late Renaissance / Early Modern era (1500's - 1700's). Ideally the map will be in a fantasy / semi-realistic style. The image will be used for a 18" x 12" poster map. It will also appear as a two-page spread in the game book, and zoomed-in subsections of the map may appear alongside region descriptions. A layered image format of at least 300 dpi would be ideal, but if you want to flatten the image to protect your techniques, that is acceptable. In that case, we'll also ask for a version without labels, this way we can toggle the labels on and off as desired.

I have a working draft of the map from my own attempt at cartography a decade ago. I used this draft when writing the game. It can be seen at the link below. This should give some idea as to the map's contents and detail.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hj4gkduuzq...stell.jpg?dl=1

Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 01-18-2021 at 11:03 AM.

Hi beholdsa

This seem like an interesting project. Please have a look at my portfolio on DeviantArt or my Home Page and send me an email if you find my maps to your liking.

Cheers
    Rafał
    Last edited by Voolf; 02-17-2020 at 09:38 AM.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Hello,
    I'm interested in your project, maybe my style of hand-drawn maps would interest you as well ;D https://pahonia_maps.artstation.com/. email me at pahonia.maps@gmail.com

There are so many talented cartographers here! Thank you to everyone who sent me an email or replied. But the job is now taken.